Friday, February 25, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Today's scripture (I read Philipians last night 'cause I couldn't sleep):

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." - Phi 4:6

I was up until almost 2 with various anxieties and such, and it wasn't until I prayed that I felt better.  It's very easy for me to forget to go to Him with my concerns and worries and to put them in His capable hands.  The temptation is to take it all on myself and that's clearly something that's not working. At all.

This last year has been one of big changes for us.  Moving up to Seattle, changing jobs, etc. and through it all, we felt called to come up here.   We still haven't gotten sight of his plan for us, but we're getting interesting glimpses.  I suspect that still more change is on the (near) horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment