Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blue Skies

Some of you know that my family has been going through a bit of a storm for the past few weeks. My personal response to this storm has been variably:



  • Resignation
  • Outrage
  • Depression
  • Hope
  • Despair
  • Fervent Prayer

With some of them all in the same hour!


I've been praying a bunch for the last few weeks, and it seems that God has answered my prayers, to the letter.  I've been praying for a change in my situation where I could be in a position to help many people, and that it be close to home (yeah, that part is selfish, I know.) 


Well, I'm now in a position to be a light on the hill, and my commute is only about 12 minutes. :)  God is good, all the time. 


As I write this, I'm sitting in a new office, and the sun is streaming in. I'm beginning to see blue skies again.


"Blue skies and rainbows and sunbeams from heaven
Are what I can see when my Lord is living in me." - Author unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment